WELCOME TO ART SEMINAR GROUP
Art Seminar Group is devoted to the study and appreciation of the arts
Art Seminar Group (ASG) offers an extensive program of weekly lectures across a broad range of art and art history including the visual arts, theater, film, architecture, music and dance. Our lecturers include prominent art historians, curators, academics and other experts. In addition our members-only events include local excursions, East Coast and national trips, and one international experience each year.
ASG BULLETIN BOARD
Please click on the date to learn more about each individual ASG lecture or event.
This calendar is updated with four weeks of future programming.
A full calendar for members and subscribers is available on the private side of the website.
FALL ASG NEWSLETTER
• Regularly scheduled lectures will begin on Tuesday, September 13.
• ASG Members and Subscribers don't forget to check out the private side of the website for more fantastic information about the entire Fall Program season. You can access this portion of the site, by clicking on the appropriate "membership level" tab above.
• WOW -- Women of the World in Baltimore, October 7 -8, is a high-profile, global movement of festivals that celebrates women as a force for positive change and takes a frank look at remaining barriers to gender equality. Learn more and register at http://wow-baltimore.org/
• Creative Time Summit October 14 - 16 is hosted in Washington, D.C. this year! Get your tickets now!
• October 22, 2016 Steinway Series at Silo Hill present Frederica von Stade. Tickets are selling out fast for this extraordinary event! More information and to purchase tickets visit steinwaysilohill.org
• Charles Theater presents Hieronymus Bosch: Touched by the Devil on October 22 at 11:30am and October 24 at 7:00pm. The fascinating new documentary follows the attempt by a team of Dutch art historians to assemble an exhibit...to honor the 500th anniversary of the artist’s death (Bosch lived from 1450-1516). http://thecharles.com/
• October 31, 2016 at 4:00pm – Artist Alison Saar in Conversation with George Ciscle at the MICA Lazarus Center Auditorium. Free and open to the public
Banner images courtesy of the Walters Art Museum, the Baltimore Museum of Art and Kirsten Walsh